La Poe (Let's All Protect Our Environment) - vintage, used (or reclaimed) purses as a way of recycling our resources. Purses sold through La Poe include a message of environmental consciousness and will include a small pouch of plant seed to encourage replenishment for our earth.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Orange Stripes in the Rain!


It is raining today where I am, which is cool with me. The high today is supposed to be 65 degrees, which I think is absolutely perfect for a rainy day. So I threw on my blue jeans, boots, and a brown sweater, and as an ode to the grey sky, around my neck hangs a yellow, orange and red scarf. It doesn’t look as crazy as it sounds – I actually think I look quite smashing with all my extra accessories.

Also as an ode to the rain I am featuring a stripped orange bag that is currently in our clearance section for $5. I actually don’t know how it made it to the clearance section, because it has loads of character and is of very good quality. Nevertheless, I’m paying tribute to it today as a reminder that no matter the gray-ness going on all around, your own sunny disposition can’t be ignored.

No comments: