La Poe (Let's All Protect Our Environment) - vintage, used (or reclaimed) purses as a way of recycling our resources. Purses sold through La Poe include a message of environmental consciousness and will include a small pouch of plant seed to encourage replenishment for our earth.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sophisticated woman with grown-up plans


I have no plans for New Year’s Eve! There. I admitted it. However, I might just cook up an excuse to get a little dolled up anyway. Maybe I’ll suggest a sleepover for my almost teen daughter… buy a little sparkling apple cider (or blueberry!) and party with the (little) girls!

Maybe I’ll be the drop-off point for all the parents who have elaborate New Year’s Eve plans that I dream about but never attend anymore. Oh, I don’t mind at all! Someone’s gotta be there to help the children celebrate… if they can hang. Someone’s gotta keep the girls from drooling too much over the Jonas Brothers. I’ll do it!

The idea’s all super last minute. I know. And in fact I might just be watching the Twilight Zone marathon on the couch all night who knows. For those of you who are out there wanting to bring in 09 with a little sparkle, I recommend this small white beaded clutch (only $10). It doesn’t quite over-power your own sparkling personality, but it does say that you’re a sophisticated woman with grown-up plans.

Happy New Year!

No comments: