La Poe (Let's All Protect Our Environment) - vintage, used (or reclaimed) purses as a way of recycling our resources. Purses sold through La Poe include a message of environmental consciousness and will include a small pouch of plant seed to encourage replenishment for our earth.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I Sho Am Glad I Thought A' That!



Okay, I’m out here sniffing around trying to find out about the next fashion show we’re going to be apart of, when it dawns on me – we might want to create one of our own. Ding! What a brilliant idea! As Brer Rabbit would say, “I sho am glad I thought a’ that!”

Okay so here’s the deal, we are planning a La Poe Trunk Fashion show for the month of February to show off the wonderful possibilities in vintage and used handbag fashion. The idea is so new, that we haven’t even put a tag on it. Just keep checking here, or on the La Poe Bags website (www.lapoebags.info) for more information about the show.

The search is still on, however, to find a fashion show to partner with. If you have any ideas, don’t be bashful. Let us know. And keep visiting at Lapoebags.info for your earth-conscious-fashion-forward Christmas shopping.

Toodles!

No comments: