La Poe (Let's All Protect Our Environment) - vintage, used (or reclaimed) purses as a way of recycling our resources. Purses sold through La Poe include a message of environmental consciousness and will include a small pouch of plant seed to encourage replenishment for our earth.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A New Look



I thought I'd give my dear LAPOE blog a face lift. Something that says "I'm still connected to the website" (lapoebags.info)but yet still says "I like my freedom." Feel free to give feedback, I'm open.

I have a bunch of new (or rather used) purses to put up on the website so be sure to check back for updates. I really thought I'd be able to get it done this weekend, but as it turned out getting through the weekend felt more like running a marathon. I crossed the finish line. That's what counts!

I would like to also remind you that there are six more days for "Fashion Like Poetry" where you tell me how literally, fashion is like poetry, and I say, you know what that's a really hot answer and then you say, really, because I just came up with that off the cuff, and then I say, wow you're pretty clever, in fact, here's a copy of A Crime And A Simplification Of Something Sublime - hot off the press and then you say Thanks I can't wait to read it I bet it's really good and then I say, it is.

No comments: